Various Latino Muslim Events
Latino Muslims: Letters from Al-Andalus
Learn about the Muslim Cultural Legacy from Islamic Spain to the US featuring guest speakers on:
* From Andalus to El Barrio (NY) w / Omar Abdur-Rahim Ocasio
* Latino Muslims: Service and Advocacy w / Latino Muslims from MPAC and MWB
* The Next Wave
March 17, 2012 (5-8pm)
America’s Islamic Heritage Museum
Latino Muslims, Latino Friends, and all Seekers of Knowledge Encouraged to Attend.
Capacity of 60+ guests. Please RSVP.
Latino Muslim Gathering
Saturday, March 03
PLEASE JOIN US on Saturday, March 3 for a special Latino / Hispanic Muslim Gathering at Islamic Center of Irving! “Strength in Unity: Importance of Community and Dawah”. Special guest speaker: Imam Daniel Abudullah Hernandez from Houston. Delicious food and refreshments will be served. Please SPREAD THE WORD & invite Latino / Hispanic Muslims you know!
LOCATION: Islamic Center of Irving, 2555 Esters Road in Irving
PRESENTED BY: Islamic Center of Irving
2 pm – 5 pm
Latina Muslimah Meet / GreetSaturday, March 31, 2012
1:30 pm until 6:00 pmICNA DAWAH CENTER,
3650 SAVANNAH PL DRIVE
DULUTH, GA 30096
Come join your Latina sisters for a wonderful afternoon filled with good food and good company. Insha Allah we will have a brief discussion on:
* Islam and Your Family.
* Muslim Leadership.
* Culture & Islam
Please share with others and bring a friend.
The North Hudson Islamic Educational Center
Wednesday Islamic Studies
Every week from 7p-9p
Asalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu (May the Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you)
May you be in the best of health and faith (iman). We are delighted to continue offering classes on Islam with various topics to suit your needs and religious quest for Islamic knowledge. That they are of benefit, ameen.
Tomorrow’s topic is Principles of Islamic Belief taught by Brother Musa Álvaro. The class is in Spanish and English, as needed.
The monthly class schedule (usually in English with Spanish translation as needed) is as
follows : * Advanced Studies in Qur’an and Hadith by Shaykh Mohamed Alhayek (the first week)
* Principles of Islamic Beliefs by Brother Musa (second week )
* The Four Caliphs of Islam by brother. Yusef (3rd week the following days: (3/21, 5/16, 7/18) and the other days will be Sh. Alhayek.
* An introduction to Islam (book & quot; Focused Islam & quot;) by brother Melvin (4th week)
* Learn the Salat (prayer) every Wednesday from 5: 30-6: 30 by Sister Nylka (brothers and sisters)
* Question and Answers every Wednesday by Shaykh Mohamed Alhayek
Contact us if you have any additional questions! Jazaakum Allahu Khairun (Allah rewards him for good).
3-Day Da’wah Event