To promote Islam among the Latino community within the United States.
Muslims in every community.
What We Do
- We provide assistance and guidance to anyone interested in Islam, particularly Latinos.
- We create scholarships for students, grants for organizations, and campaigns that promote Islam among the Latino community.
- We maintain a social media presence to share ideas, interesting news, upcoming events, and progress with Latino Muslims around the United States.
- We develop and distribute unique publications of interest to the Latino Muslim community.
- We educate Americans about the beauty of Islam, the growing Latino Muslim presence, and the legacy of Islam in Spain, the Americas, and around the World.
- We encourage Muslim converts to come together to build and maintain meaningful friendships, to encourage personal growth (tarbiyah) and to invite others to Islam (dawah).
- We build alliances with local and national Muslim organizations, emphasizing local community action.
What We Believe
- Muslims uphold and bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, who is referred to as God in English and Dios in Spanish, and we bear witness that Muhammad is His Last Prophet and Messenger with whom He is well pleased.
- We believe strongly in the Oneness and Uniqueness of Allah who is the Sole Creator and Sustainer of the cosmos, humankind, and everything that is hidden and apparent.
- We agree that Salvation is gained with the grace of Allah, through and by, the five Daily Prayers, the Fasting, the Dutiful Charity, and the Pilgrimage.
- We declare without doubt that Allah created the Angels from pure light. He also sent honorable Messengers with Divine Books in order to give guidance and warning of the Day of Judgment. We believe in Divine Decree, which is the knowledge and consequence of Allah over His creation.
- We believe that Prophet Muhammad is the best Example of the Muslim character: sincere, truthful, courageous, wise, patient, forgiving, compassionate, humble, respectful, generous, grateful, and optimistic.
- A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. Whoever fulfills the Needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs. None will have Faith until he wishes for his brother what he likes for himself.
- Our Goal in this world is to obtain Perfection In Worship, such that we worship Allah as if we see Him, and although we cannot see Him, we undoubtedly believe He is constantly watching over us.
“And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, “Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.”– Qur’an 5:83